Thursday 6 October 2011

Recycling taken to the limit!!

Lots of things have made me smile today, but this was the first one.....after it made me jump a bit!!! I went out to put a milk carton in the recycling bag.....and it moved in the bottom of the bag. Now, I know some of you will have run behind the sofa screaming, but why?
I picked it up, and had a look.....it stared back at me with its shining yellow eyes, it felt cool, but velvety, and began to walk across my hand.  'Photo opportunity' screamed in my head, so I put him down, and managed to get this shot before it waddled off into a bush.
It doesnt bite, it doesnt sting...why be afraid of it.
The funniest thing was the look on Ozzy(my labrador)'s face...head on one side..quizzical look in his eye!!!!
I smiled at the thought of Bella's reaction had she been here...she would probably have wanted to cuddle it.
Take time to look closely at things that you fear...you may be surprised

No comments:

Post a Comment