Saturday 22 October 2011

downtime for me!!

Been a funny sort of day, as I seem to have picked up a mild lurgy. so ...a bit of a sore throat, a bit of a cough, headache and tired.
However......I was lucky enough to have no responsibilities today, nowhere I had to be, no children to look after, and no other commitments.
So this afternoon, after I had walked the dog, I wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa, with some chocolate, and watched 3 episodes of D.I. Banks, with no interruptions at all. It was bliss, and how lucky was I to be able to do that?!!!!
So..every cloud has a silver lining.
Then I walked the dog, and he seemed to know that I was feeling under par, because he behaved himself, didnt make me shout, and didnt run away...makes a change!!!
Then a nice prawn risotto...little bit of chilli it for my blocked nose..just the job, and a quiet evening in my pj's watching rubbish telly!! Heaven xx

No comments:

Post a Comment