Sunday 9 October 2011

across the generations!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI-l0tK8Ok0

This clip made me smile, and it made many others smile too. The couple in this are obviously not in the first flush of youth, but does that hold them back????  He is 90, and they have been married 62 years, and I would imagine their shared musical interest and sense of fun, is what has helped  them to stick together and be so happy.
Too many old people use their age to stop enjoying things, and just sit around getting miserable.


The other thing that has made me smile today is this. My beautiful,unconventional, spirited daughter...sporting her new 'Dreads' I have NEARLY got used to her tattoo/piercings/hair colours obsession. But what really matters is that she is a lovely person, and a fantastic mummy. xxx

Third smile...well it is sunday, was a picture forwarded to me of my beautiful granddaughter Evie, eating a roast dinner. ''So what'' I hear you say, but as those who know Evie well, will know that she has an incredibly small range of foods that she will eat, so the fact that she actually sat down and tried everything on her plate, is fantastic . So big 'WELL DONE' to Evie, and a huge pat on the back to Anna for being so patient with her xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment