Wednesday 5 October 2011

in the beginning

Righty...the kids do blogs, so here I go as wel! I am going to attempt, for the next 365 days, to publish one thing that I have seen, or that has happened to me, or those connected to me, that makes me happy!!!
Too much misery isn't good, and I believe that there is always something to make you smile.
  Today  October 5th, didnt start off well, due to a sleepless night, because of my sciatica...but then....My dear little grandson beamed at me, and coo-ed into the bargain. Bless him!
Thankyou Lucas...day one ..off to a flying start xx

2 comments:

  1. A smile is all it takes.
    My kids used to say a rhyme which I must find its so sweet. Goes something like...
    Smiling is contagious, you catch it like the flu.
    Someone smiled at me today and I started smiling too.
    It is my mission to find that poem.
    Good luck with the blogging. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Love the idea of celebrating the good in life. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete