Wednesday 19 October 2011

friends from the past!

Today I had a visit from my friend Debbie, and her beautiful little boy, Billy, who is two and a half. Now Debbie and I go way back, to when she was about 7,and I used to babysit her, I was 17. The fact that I quite liked her brother at the time,  was irrelevant!!!!
We refound each other about 18 months ago, and have seen each other several times, and she is now my 'adopted' younger sister. And what is weird, is that we are incredibly alike in many ways...a hatred of housework, same sense of humour. I love her company, and I adore Billy, he actually reduced Anna and Katy to tears in their eyes with his cuteness, He is Bellas male  mirror image, cheeky, naughty, and incredibly cute and funny! He is obsessed with Andrews 'pooey' blue tractor...no accounting for taste.
It was a fun day, and hope to see them again soon. Debbie has not had things easy, to say the least, but is a fantastic mummy to Billy, and a lovely friend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment